phone icon for lawyers

0800 2922 182

We are open 10am - 6pm

Dealing With No Win No Fee

Road Traffic Accident Claims

We understand that being involved in a road traffic accident (RTA) can be a very disturbing and a worrying period. It often results in catastrophic personal injuries and serious damage to property. Furthermore, victims often lose their source of income and face financial difficulties. It is likely that you can claim 101% compensation for a road traffic accident. See examples and facts of victims below that fall into this category:

Passengers & Pedestrians

One in 10 drivers and front seat passengers, and four in 10 rear seat adults do not wear seatbelts. 7,159 pedestrians were seriously injured a few years ago.

Vehicle Drivers

3,508 people were killed in road accidents a few years ago from which 33,707 were seriously injured and 253,392 were slightly injured.


114 pedal cyclists were killed in road accidents a few years ago. 2,297 were seriously injured.


Motorcyclists represent 1% of traffic but represent 20% of deaths and serious injuries. Motorcycle riders are 40 times more likely to be killed than car drivers.

Evidence That May Be Requested

If you have been involved in a road traffic accident and want to make an accident compensation claim, you should try to obtain the following details:

  1. Full personal details including name and address of the person who was at fault
  2. The insurance details, including the policy number and insurance company
  3. The vehicle registration number of third party
  4. Name and addresses of any witnesses who saw or have information about the accident
  5. Name of the Police officer who attended the accident and any correspondence from them
  6. It is also helpful if you can draw a sketch plan of what happened

You may be able to make a claim if you are a relative of someone who died in an accident that was not their fault. Compensation claims can arise from accidents involving all manner of vehicles including a car, motorbike, bus, lorry, and even a bicycle.

And remember, as long as the accident was not your fault then you will most likely have a claim even if the other driver was not insured. If you would like further information on a road traffic accident (RTA) claim or want to claim for personal injuries then please sumbit the compensation claim form by clicking on the button in the menu or give us a call on 0800 2922 182.

See Reasons On Why You Need A Personal Injury Lawyer