phone icon for lawyers

0800 2922 182

We are open 10am - 6pm

Criminal Injury Compensation Claim

The Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA) will compensate for criminal injuries if it has taken place in England, Wales and Scotland. Even if you were only visiting at the time of the incident, you still can make a claim for criminal injury. If you have suffered injuries that has taken place elsewhere, for example whilst on holiday, you are not covered but there may be a comparable compensation scheme at the place or country.

What Should I Expect From A Criminal Injury Claim?

Criminal Injury Cases

We have helped hundreds of innocent victims who have been in a similar situation and have successfully gained awards from £1,000 to £60,000 in more serious cases where a victim may be affected on a higher scale of a criminal assault. If you think you require more information on making a claim for criminal injury, then we can help you with offering free and confidential advice.

For related information on criminal injury accidents please contact our claims helpline 0800 2922 182.

See How Long You Have To Make A Claim